Hard Reset ADVAN S50G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S50G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S50G?
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your ADVAN S50G, you have to turn it off, by holding Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- When you device is completely off, proceed to the Recovery Mode, by holding combination Power Key + Volume Down for a few seconds.
- In Recovery Mode, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select options, select “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Next select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm operation.
- Wait for data to wipe, and then select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your ADVAN S50G will be restarted as usual and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S50G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S50G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.