Hard Reset ADVAN s50 Prime. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN s50 Prime. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN s50 Prime?
- The Hard Reset is performed in a few actions on your ADVAN s50 Prime. Begin by switching off the device, holding the Power button and selecting the Power off option.
- After this, press the Power button and the Volume key and then hold them until you will be able to see the logo on your screen.
- Next, you will have to go to the Wipe data/Factory Reset option using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select.
- After that, you will have to press the Yes option to confirm your choice.
- At this point, you will have to go to the Reboot system now option to restart your device.
- Amazing! You’ve learned to Hard Reset your ADVAN s50 Prime.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN s50 Prime Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN s50 Prime device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.