Hard Reset ADVAN S50 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S50 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S50 4G?
- The first thing you need to do if you wish to perform the Hard Reset on your device is to turn it off. To perform this simple action, you will have to hold the Power button for a while and then press the Power off option on the Power menu.
- Next, press the Power button and hold it together with the Volume Up key for a while until the logo appears on the screen.
- After a while, you’ll be able to see the Recovery Mode. There you will have to use the Volume keys to go to the Wipe data/Factory Reset option and select it with the Power button.
- After that, you will need to select the Yes option in the same way on the following menu.
- Now you only have to wait until the data wipe is completed, and then press the Reboot system now option to restart your device.
- Amazing! You have performed the Factory Reset on your ADVAN S50 4G.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S50 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S50 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.