Hard Reset ADVAN S4Z. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S4Z. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S4Z?
- First of all, you should switch off your device by pushing the Power Button for a short while.
- In the next step, hold down the Volume Down + Power Rocker simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- When the Advan logo pops up, release only the Power Button and keep holding Volume Down until the Recovery Mode shows up.
- Afterward, by using the Volume Keys scroll down to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press Power Button to confirm that.
- Now, you have to confirm the whole operation by choosing the YES option and pressing Power Rocker to continue.
- When the Recovery Mode appears once again, press Power Key in order to accept “Reboot System Now”.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S4Z Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S4Z device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.