Hard Reset ADVAN S4i. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S4i. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S4i?
- Firstly, you have to turn your S4i off, by holding Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- When it’s completely off, proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding Power Key + Volume Down for about 10 seconds.
- After Android robot icon appears on screen, press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset” and then select it by pressing Power Button.
- Next you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- In a few seconds data will be wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your ADVAN S4i will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S4i Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S4i device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.