Hard Reset ADVAN S3A. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S3A. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S3A?
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- While holding these two keys connect your phone to PC or charger by using the Micro USB cabel.
- As soon as the Android pictures appears on the screen release both keys.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode press the Power key once.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then scroll down to “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S3A Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S3A device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.