Hard Reset ADVAN Nasa. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN Nasa. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN Nasa?
- In the first instance, hold down the Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to switch off the Advan Nasa device.
- Afterward, push the Volume Up and Power Rocker simultaneously for a short while.
- Wait until the Advan Logo appears on the screen then release the held keys.
- Now, by using Volume Buttons scroll down to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and then press Power Key to confirm that.
- After that, choose the “YES” option by using the same keys as in the previous step.
- When your mobile completes hard reset operation you will be able to select Reboot System Now and accept that with Power Key.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN Nasa Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN Nasa device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.