Hard Reset ADVAN i7D. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN i7D. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN i7D?
- In order to perform Hard Reset, you should turn your ADVAN i7D off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When it’s completely off, hold down combination Power Key + Volume Down for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset” and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation by selecting “Yes”.
- Wait for a few seconds for data to wipe, and then select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- After that your ADVAN i7D will be restarted in a minute or so and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN i7D Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN i7D device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.