Hard Reset ADVAN i6C. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN i6C. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN i6C?
- The first thing you need to do, hold the Power button for a while and then choose the Power off option to switch off the phone.
- After this, you will need to select the Volume Up key and the Power button together for a while and wait until the logo appears on the screen.
- On the next screen, you’ll see the Recovery Mode. Use the Volume keys to navigate there and the Power button to select options. This way, you have to go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- Next, you will have to go to the Yes — clear all user data option down on the list.
- Wait for the Hard Reset to finish, then press the Power button to perform the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! You have restored your ADVAN i6C to the Factory configuration.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN i6C Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN i6C device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.