Hard Reset ADVAN i6A. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN i6A. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN i6A?
- The Factory Reset can be easily performed in a few simple steps. To perform this action, you will have to keep your device turned off, so hold the Power button for a while and choose the Power off option.
- After this, you will have to press the Power button with the Volume Up key together and keep it until the logo appears on the screen.
- Then you will have to go down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select.
- Next, go to the Yes — clear all user data option on the following screen.
- To finish, you also have to press the Reboot system now option so your phone will restart.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset on your ADVAN i6A.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN i6A Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN i6A device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.