Hard Reset ADVAN i10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN i10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN i10?
- In the first instance, switch off your device by pushing the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Afterward, press together for a short while these two buttons: Volume Up + Power Button.
- You can release the held buttons as soon as the Advan logo appears on the screen.
- Now, by using the Volume Buttons scroll down to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press Power Rocker to continue.
- After that, you should highlight YES option and confirm that with Power Key.
- Wait until your device complete the Hard Reset operation.
- Finally, choose to Reboot System Now and to accept it press Power Rocker.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN i10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN i10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.