Hard Reset ADVAN HAMMER R5C. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN HAMMER R5C. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN HAMMER R5C?
- On the beginning, activate your device, if it is shut down. Just hold down the Power key for about 5-10 seconds.
- Then go to the Menu –> Settings & Tools.
- Now, you have to enter the Phone Settings and open Security Menu.
- Afterwards, enter the PIN, which has to consist of 4 last digits of your phone number.
- Choose Restore Phone and tap “Yes” to confirm.
- Enter your PIN one more time and push the Confirm key to accept the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN HAMMER R5C Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN HAMMER R5C device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.