Hard Reset ADVAN Hammer R3F. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN Hammer R3F. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN Hammer R3F?
- Firstly, make sure that your device is activated. If it is switced off, just hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Now you should go to the Menu, find and open Settings & Tools folder.
- Then, enter the Phone Settings and open Security Menu.
- Afterwards, enter the PIN, which must consist of 4 last digits of your phone number.
- Select Restore Phone and click on “Yes”.
- To complete the whole operation, you should enter your PIN one more time and push the Confirm key.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN Hammer R3F Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN Hammer R3F device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.