Hard Reset ADVAN HAMMER R3B. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN HAMMER R3B. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN HAMMER R3B?
- In the first step, hold down the Power key to switch on your device.
- Now go to Menu --> Settings & Tools.
- Afterwards, you have to enter the Phone Settings and go to Security Menu.
- Then, you should enter the PIN, which has to consist of 4 last digits of your phone number.
- Choose Restore Phone and tap “Yes”.
- To end the whole operation, you should enter your PIN one more time and push the Confirm key.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN HAMMER R3B Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN HAMMER R3B device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.