Hard Reset ADVAN G3 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN G3 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN G3 Pro?
- In the very beginning, turn off your device by pushing the Power Rocker for a couple of seconds.
- Afterward, hold down the Volume Up and Power Key simultaneously for a few moments.
- Thirdly, release the held buttons as soon as the Advan logo appears on the screen.
- Now, by using Volume Buttons scroll down to Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and then press Power Rocker to continue.
- In the next step, you have to confirm the Hard Reset process by choosing YES–delete all user data.
- Your device is wiping data so you have to wait until it will be finished.
- When the Recovery Mode pops up once again, press Power Button in order to select Reboot System Now.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN G3 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN G3 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.