Hard Reset ADVAN G3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN G3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN G3?
- Begin by holding the Power button and selecting the Power off option in the popped up window. This way, you will turn off your phone.
- After this, you will have to press the Power button and the Volume Up key together for a while, until the logo appears.
- After the logo, the Recovery Mode will appear. There you will have to use the Volume keys as arrows and the Power button to select. Choose the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- In the following window, you will have to choose the Yes — clear all user data option.
- Next, when the Hard Reset is performed, you will have to press the Reboot system now option in there.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Factory Reset on your ADVAN G3.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN G3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN G3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.