Hard Reset ADVAN G2 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN G2 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN G2 Pro?
- To begin the Factory Reset operation to delete all user data from your device, you have to begin by turning off the phone. To do this, hold down the Power button, then select the Power off option on the Power menu.
- After this, you will have to press the Power button together with the Volume Up key and wait for the logo to appear.
- In a short while, you will be able to see the Recovery Mode. To manage it, you will have to use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to select. This way, select the Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Next, you will have to select the Yes — clear all user data option on the next menu.
- Then, when the operation is done, press the Power button to select the Reboot system now option.
- Excellent! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset on your ADVAN G2 Pro.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN G2 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN G2 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.