Hard Reset ADVAN G2 Plus. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN G2 Plus. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN G2 Plus?
- In the beginning, to perform the Factory Reset on your device, it has to be switched on, so hold the Power button for a while and then press the Power off option on the screen.
- After this, you will have to press and hold down together the Power button and the Volume Up key until you’ll be able to see the logo on the screen.
- In a couple of seconds, you’ll be able to see the Recovery Mode, where, moving with the Volume keys and selecting with the Power button, you’ll have to go to the Wipe data/Factory Reset option.
- Next, you will have to choose the Yes — delete all user data option.
- When the process is done, press the Reboot system now option to perform the restart of your phone.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset on your ADVAN G2 Plus.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN G2 Plus Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN G2 Plus device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.