Hard Reset ADVAN G1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN G1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN G1?
- To perform Hard reset on your ADVAN G1 you have to start with powering off your device.
- When your device is powered off you have to press Power button and Volume up button.
- After a while Recovery mode menu should pop up. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select.
- Choose Wipe data/fatory reset option.
- Now confirm operation by selecting Yes.
- Choose Reboot system now.
- Your device has been restored to Factory settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN G1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN G1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.