Hard Reset ADVAN E1C 3G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN E1C 3G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN E1C 3G?
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the tablet.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When ADVAN logo shows up release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Up key if Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select “yes” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- At last choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN E1C 3G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN E1C 3G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.