Hard Reset ADAX 8JC1+ 8″. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADAX 8JC1+ 8″. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADAX 8JC1+ 8″?
- Firstly turn off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down for a few seconds two buttons: Volume Up (or Volume Down) + Power.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android Recovery Mode.
- In the next step select the “Wipe data / Factory reset” by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the tablet, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADAX 8JC1+ 8″ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADAX 8JC1+ 8″ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.