Hard Reset ADAX 8E116 Handy 8″. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADAX 8E116 Handy 8″. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADAX 8E116 Handy 8″?
- To start press the Power key to turn the ADAX 8E116 Handy 8″ back on.
- Next, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and select Settings.
- Next tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your ADAX 8E116 Handy 8″.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- Super. After about 31,5 minutes your tablet is ready to use.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADAX 8E116 Handy 8″ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADAX 8E116 Handy 8″ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.