Hard Reset ACER S1003 Switch One 10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER S1003 Switch One 10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER S1003 Switch One 10?
- At the beginning from Login screen tap on Ease of Access icon and open On-Screen Keyboard, the first step you can skip if you have a physical keyboard skip to next step
- Next tap on Power icon then holding SHIFT key press Restart.
- The ACER S1003 Switch One 10 will reboot and take you to troubleshooting screen. Choose Troubleshoot.
- Connect the charger to ACER S1003 Switch One 10.
- Then tap on Reset this PC.
- Next choose Remove everything to erase your ACER S1003 Switch One 10.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER S1003 Switch One 10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER S1003 Switch One 10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.