Hard Reset ACER One 7 4g. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER One 7 4g. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER One 7 4g?
- At first, press Power key and from appearing power options list choose Power off.
- When the device completely light off, start hold down Power + Volume Up keys.
- After a while of holding, Boot mode will be on the screen. Use Volume Up button for navigating and Volume Down for select.
- Choose Recovery mode position. In this mode, use Volume rocker for moving and Power button for select.
- Here, scroll to the “wipe data/factory reset“ and then, confirm and start whole operation with “Yes” position.
- Excellent! In the end, when process complete, use “reboot system now” to turn on the ACER One 7 4g.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER One 7 4g Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER One 7 4g device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.