Hard Reset ACER Liquid X1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER Liquid X1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER Liquid X1?
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volum Down + Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- A soon as you see on your screen Acer logo release only Power key.
- Continue to hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys until the Android System Recovery screen appears.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER Liquid X1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER Liquid X1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.