Hard Reset ACER Liquid E3 Duo Plus. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER Liquid E3 Duo Plus. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER Liquid E3 Duo Plus?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu choose “yes” and confirm by using the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER Liquid E3 Duo Plus Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER Liquid E3 Duo Plus device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.