Hard Reset ACER Liquid E2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER Liquid E2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER Liquid E2?
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when a new menu appears on the screen.
- Choose Recovery option, by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down button to select.
- Hold down the Volume Up and Power button for a short while to see the Recovery Mode menu.
- Select the “Wipe data / Factory reset” by using the Volume Down and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER Liquid E2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER Liquid E2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.