Hard Reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50). This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50). Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50)?
- At the very beginning turn off the tablet by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ACER logo shows up.
- In Recovery Mode navigate by using Volume keys to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose “yes”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At last select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50) Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50) device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.