Hard Reset ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD). This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD). Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD)?
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see ACER logo release all buttons.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume buttons to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- Then use choose “yes” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD) Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD) device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.