Hard Reset ACER E130 beTouch. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER E130 beTouch. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER E130 beTouch?
- At the beginning switch off the phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards hold down Power button for a short while
- Release held button when the phone vibrates or the Acer logo displays.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down for few seconds.
- You should see Factory Reset menu on your screen.
- Press Volume Up to select “Clean Boot” option.
- After that, press Camera key to confimr the whole operation.
- Now your phone will restore to the factory default.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER E130 beTouch Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER E130 beTouch device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.