Hard Reset ACER E110 beTouch. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER E110 beTouch. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER E110 beTouch?
- Please switch off the phone.
- Next press and hold together Left button + Volume Up, then press and release only Power button.
- Now select from the Recovery Mode menu option “Wipe data/factory reset”. To select use Volume buttons, and to confirm that with Power button.
- Then enter option “yes – delete all data” using Volume Down to scroll, and confirm with Power button.
- After that, press Power button to accept option “reboot system now”.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER E110 beTouch Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER E110 beTouch device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.