Hard Reset ACER B3-A50 Iconia One 10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER B3-A50 Iconia One 10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER B3-A50 Iconia One 10?
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see the ACER logo.
- In this mode select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” and press the Power button once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER B3-A50 Iconia One 10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER B3-A50 Iconia One 10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.