Hard Reset ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8?
- Firstyl, turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- Release the Power rocker after about three seconds.
- You have to release the Volume Up key as soon as the Boot Mode appears.
- Afterwards from the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to confirm.
- Wait untile the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Use Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to choose.
- In order to restart the tablet, select “reboot system now”.
- Well done! Tha factoyr reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.