Hard Reset ACER B1-770 Iconia One 7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER B1-770 Iconia One 7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER B1-770 Iconia One 7?
- Begin by turning on the device by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up key for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume Up button.
- Once the tablet screen turns on, stop holding the buttons
- From the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap “yes” to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option “reboot system now”.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER B1-770 Iconia One 7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER B1-770 Iconia One 7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.