Hard Reset ACER B1-730HD Iconia One 7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER B1-730HD Iconia One 7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER B1-730HD Iconia One 7?
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the ACER logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key once.
- Then select “yes” by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER B1-730HD Iconia One 7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER B1-730HD Iconia One 7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.