Hard Reset ACER A700 Iconia Tab. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER A700 Iconia Tab. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER A700 Iconia Tab?
- The first thing you have to do is switch off the tablet by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button next.
- Then press the Power button for a short moment while still holding the Volume Up button.
- You can release the Power key as soon as you feel the tablet vibrate.
- Press the Home button to see Recovery Mode menu.
- Press Volume Down to choose “Wipe data/factory reset” and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the device, select “Reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER A700 Iconia Tab Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER A700 Iconia Tab device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.