Hard Reset ACER A510 Iconia Tab. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER A510 Iconia Tab. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER A510 Iconia Tab?
- At first, switch off the device by holding the Power button.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up key.
- Then press the Power button for a short while while still holding Volume Up.
- You can release the Power key when you feel the tablet vibrate.
- Then hold down the Home button to see Recovery Mode menu.
- Press Volume Down to choose “Wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the device, select “Reboot system now”.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed!
- Press the Power button to turn on the display.
- Go to Settings and then to Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Good job!
- At first, turn off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button.
- While still holding Volume Up press the Power button for a short while.
- Release Power key when the tablet vibrates.
- Quickly work the Screen Lock Switch as soon as you feel the tablet vibrate (while holding the Volume button).
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER A510 Iconia Tab Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER A510 Iconia Tab device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.