Hard Reset ACER A3-A40 Iconia Tab 10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER A3-A40 Iconia Tab 10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER A3-A40 Iconia Tab 10?
- Turn off your tablet using Power key.
- Hold down Volume Up button, then press Power key for about 3 seconds.
- When the screens lights up, release all the buttons.
- Using Volume buttons to navigate, choose “wipe data/factory reset”. To select use Power key.
- Choose “Yes–delete all user data”.
- To restart choose “reboot system now”.
- Congratulations! Your tablet has just been hard reseted.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER A3-A40 Iconia Tab 10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER A3-A40 Iconia Tab 10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.