Hard Reset ACER A211 Iconia Tab. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACER A211 Iconia Tab. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACER A211 Iconia Tab?
- At the beginning switch off the tablet by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up button.
- Then press the Power button for a short while while holding Volume Up.
- You can release Power key when the tablet vibrates.
- Press the Home button to see Recovery Mode menu.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Go to Settings and then to Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done!
- Start by turning off the tablet.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button.
- While holding Volume Up press the Power button for a short while.
- Release Power key when the tablet vibrates.
- You have to quickly work the Screen Lock Switch as soon as the tablet vibrates (while still holding the volume button).
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACER A211 Iconia Tab Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACER A211 Iconia Tab device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.