Hard Reset ACCENT FAST7 3G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACCENT FAST7 3G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACCENT FAST7 3G?
- To perform Hard Reset operation, you should turn your ACCENT FAST7 3G off, hold down Power Button for a few seconds to do that.
- After your device turns off completely, you have to hold down combination of keys Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Boot Mode.
- In Boot Mode, use Volume Up to navigate to option Recovery Mode, and then select it with Volume Down to proceed.
- When Android icon is displayed on screen, proceed to the Recovery Mode by holdign Power Key and pressing Volume Up once.
- In the next step, use Volume Keys to navigate through and Power Key to select options, you should select “wipe data/factory reset” option.
- Next select option “Yes” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a couple of seconds, till data wipe completes, and after that, select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your ACCENT FAST7 3G will be restarted in a couple of minutes and that’s it, congratulations.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACCENT FAST7 3G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACCENT FAST7 3G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.