Hard Reset ACCENT Cameleon C6. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ACCENT Cameleon C6. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ACCENT Cameleon C6?
- Firstly, you should turn your ACCENT Cameleon C6 off, hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds to do it that way.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the following menu, use Volume Up to navigate to option Recovery Mode and Volume Down to select it.
- When you see Android robot displayed on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Down once to proceed.
- Next you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this opeation next, by selecting “Yes”.
- In a few seconds data wipe completes, after that you should select option “reboot system now“.
- Your ACCENT Cameleon C6 will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ACCENT Cameleon C6 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ACCENT Cameleon C6 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.