Hard Reset ABARDEEN WS04. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ABARDEEN WS04. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ABARDEEN WS04?
- At the start, press the Power button to wake up the device.
- Afterward, tap on the Menu.
- Then find Settings and tap on it.
- Then scroll down and tap on the Restore settings.
- When prompted enter the “1122” password, then tap Yes to confirm and begin the reset.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ABARDEEN WS04 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ABARDEEN WS04 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.