Hard Reset ABARDEEN B108. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ABARDEEN B108. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ABARDEEN B108?
- Let’s start by inserting a sim card into your ABARDEEN B108 watch, then turn it on.
- After that download and install the KidMate app on your phone and pair your ABARDEEN B108 watch with it.
- Now open the KidMate app on your phone.
- Next, tap on More icon.
- Then tap on Other settings.
- Next, select the Restore equipment settings.
- Finally, confirm by tapping Yes.
- After a while your ABARDEEN B108 watch should be restored to factory settings.
- Amazing job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ABARDEEN B108 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ABARDEEN B108 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.