Hard Reset . This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in . Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ?
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together two buttons: Volume Up + Power for a few seconds..
- Release held keys when you see an Android Robot on the screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Volume Up rocker to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with the Volume Up button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select “reboot system now” using Volume Up key..
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.