Hard Reset AAMRA WE L2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AAMRA WE L2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AAMRA WE L2?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the AAMRA logo pops up.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and click the Power key once.
- Then select “yes” from the menu, and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AAMRA WE L2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AAMRA WE L2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.