Hard Reset AAMRA WE E2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AAMRA WE E2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AAMRA WE E2?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now select Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key once.
- After that choose “yes” and press the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Perfect! During this process all your data will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AAMRA WE E2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AAMRA WE E2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.