Hard Reset AAMRA aPhone. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AAMRA aPhone. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AAMRA aPhone?
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the AAMRA logo in front of you.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- That’s all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AAMRA aPhone Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AAMRA aPhone device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.