Hard Reset A1 Alpha. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in A1 Alpha. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset A1 Alpha?
- If you want to Hard reset your phone, begin by holding the Power key and selecting Power off.
- When your phone shuts off, hold the Power key and Volume Up together till you see the logo of the device on the screen.
- You will now see the Recovery mode, from here you want to select Wipe data/factory reset using the Volume keys to navigate and affirm the process with the Power key.
- Affirm the process once more by selecting Yes.
- Your phone will now start removing all your old data and once you finished you will see the Android setup screen.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your A1 Alpha Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your A1 Alpha device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.