Hard Reset 696 P70. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 696 P70. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 696 P70?
- In the beginning, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to turn on your 696 P70 watch.
- Afterward, press on the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see Other.
- Next, press and hold the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- After that press on the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see Reset.
- Then press and hold the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Great job!! Your 696 P70 watch should be restored to factory default now.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 696 P70 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 696 P70 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.