Hard Reset 696 H2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 696 H2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 696 H2?
- To begin, you need a phone with WearHealth application installed on it and you need to pair your696 H2 watch with it.
- Now open the WearHealth app on your phone.
- Next, tap on Mine.
- Next, select Device Management.
- After that scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Finally, tap on Yes to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Good job! Now your 696 H2 should be restored to factory defaults.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 696 H2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 696 H2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.